Welcome to the Acctivate documentation site! This documentation covers the initial installation, configuration, and usage of Acctivate.
What is Acctivate?
Acctivate is an affordable solution that provides the added functionality growing companies need to better manage their business without requiring them to leave QuickBooks. Inventory, purchasing, order management, and business analytics are gained without changing accounting software.
While Acctivate is meant to be as user friendly and powerful as possible, it requires configuration and an understanding of its capabilities to get the most out of it.
This documentation is structured to provide a full picture of the initial setup and ongoing usage of Acctivate. The left sidebar contains a table of contents which is broken down into various topics:
- Installation: Installation guides for Acctivate server, workstation, and mobile
- Initial Company Creation: Covers the creation of an Acctivate company and integrating with QuickBooks
- Configuration: Details all configuration options available
- Using Acctivate: Learn how to use the system
- Resources: View release notes, system requirements, and other useful guides
The In This Article menu found in the right sidebar lets you quickly jump to a specific section of the page while providing context of the overall concept.
That's it! Take a look around and if you can't find what you're looking for let our support team know. Not an Acctivate user but would like to learn more? Contact our sales team for more information.
What's New in Acctivate
Version 12.0 sp1 is currently available on our Downloads page. Refer to our software update instructions or installation instructions for more information.
Review the Release Notes for a full list of enhancements and bug fixes included in Acctivate 12.0.